The Prescribing Oversight Committee is a Berkshire West Integrated Care Partnership committee representing Primary and Secondary Care across West Berkshire
Prescribing Oversight Committee - DAWN Monitoring Summaries
This website is no longer being updated.
Berkshire West Clinical Commissioning Group has been legally dissolved and from 1 July 2022 has been replaced by a new organisation: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Berkshire West Integrated Care Board (BOB ICB). BOB ICB is now responsible for the commissioning and funding of health and care services locally. Please go to our new website www.bucksoxonberksw.icb.nhs.uk for information about the work of BOB ICB and details about how to contact us.
POC Documents still remain applicable to Berkshire West until they are reviewed over time to align the position across the BOB locality.
Please see the BW Formulary for the most up-to-date position.
Please click here to go back to the POC Documents Homepage
** These monitoring summaries should be used in line with the POC (APC) PG 037 - DAWN Prescribing Guideline Process Summary **
This document can be found on the POC (APC) Prescribing Guideline Homepage
- Biologic / JAKinibs / PD4 inhibitor Monitoring Summary
- Azathioprine Drug Monitoring Summary
- Beta-Interferon/ Fingolimod/Dimethyl Fumarate(Tecfidera)/Teriflunomide Drug Monitoring Summary
- Ciclosporin Drug Monitoring Summary
- Hydroxychloroquine Drug Monitoring Summary
- Leflunomide Drug Monitoring Summary
- Mercaptopurine Drug Monitoring Summary
- Methotrexate Drug Monitoring Summary
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Drug Monitoring Summary
- Sodium Aurothiomalate - Drug Monitoring Summary
- Sulfasalazine Drug Monitoring Summary
- Tacrolimus Drug Monitoring Summary