Primary Care Commissioning Committee
The Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) is a quarterly meeting to which NHS England has delegated responsibility for the commissioning of GP services.
The Committee is also responsible for the delivery of the local strategy for primary care (General Practice Forward View).
The next Primary Care Commissioning Committee is being held from 1-3pm on Wednesday 14 October 2020.
The CCG is currently using Microsoft Teams for video conferencing to hold its meetings during the pandemic, whilst social distancing restrictions remain in place. This includes those held in public. Users are therefore advised:
- To use the Microsoft Teams link here and/or on the agenda for the meeting.
- To do so through your desktop or laptop computer rather than through a mobile/smartphone device. This is because use of a mobile/smartphone will prompt installation and use of an app alongside username and password to access the meeting. This is not a requirement when using a desktop or laptop computer. Registration with and use of the app (with GDPR compliance) is therefore at individual discretion.
- A browser will be chosen by the user to open the link (if not the default browser), at which point a prompt to enter the meeting will appear “join on the web instead”. Having allowed Microsoft Teams to use your mic and camera for calls and meetings on the browser, entered a guest name and clicked “Join now”, the user will enter the “lobby” until the host or another participant lets the user into the meeting.
- Participants should also mute their microphone and turn off their camera during the meeting.
- At the end of the meeting questions from the public will be read out, along with responses from the CCG. The Chair will offer members of the public the opportunity to ask additional question at the end of the meeting if time allows.
- Alternatively, please dial using the conference call details:
+44 20 3321 5208 United Kingdom
Conference ID: 449 056 180#
- To enable members of the public attending the opportunity to put forward an agenda related question to PCCC committee members, all questions that have been submitted in advance of the meeting will not be discussed. The agenda includes an allotted time slot for public questions, and will be limited to one question per person. This will be subject to time available on the day and at the discretion of the CCG Chair.
- To submit a question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0118 982 2922. Please note: questions must relate to the agenda and are limited to a maximum of three per person.
- Q & As showing previous questions asked at our Primary Care Commissioning Committee can be found here.
Papers will be available to view and/or download five working days before the date of each meeting. Previous papers are available here.
2020/21 meeting dates.
- Wednesday 8 April 2020 (cancelled due to coronavirus)
- Wednesday 8 July 2020. Papers available here.
- Wednesday 14 October 2020
- Wednesday 13 January 2021
2019/20 meeting papers are available below:
- 10 April 2019, The Oakwood Centre, Woodley. Papers available here.
- 10 July 2019, CCG Offices, Bath Road, Reading. Papers available here.
- 9 October 2019, CCG Offices, Bath Road, Reading. Papers are available here.
- 8 January 2020, CCG Offices, Bath Road, Reading. Papers are available here.