Mental Health Support Helpline Numbers
Please find the below Mental Health Support Helpline details:
- Samaritans: Whatever you're going through, you can contact the Samaritans for support.
- Childline: If you’re under 19 you can confidentially call, chat online or email about any problem big or small. Sign up for a free Childline locker (real name or email address not needed) to use their free 1-2-1 counsellor chat and email support service. Can provide a BSL interpreter if you are deaf or hearing-impaired. Hosts online message boards where you can share your experiences, have fun and get support from other young people in similar situations.
Ph.no: 0800 11 11
- YoungMinds Textline: Text YM to 85258. Provides free, 24/7 text support for young people across the UK experiencing a mental health crisis. All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors. Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus. Texts can be anonymous, but if the volunteer believes you are at immediate risk of harm, they may share your details with people who can provide support.
Opening times: 24/7
1A Rupert Square,
- Together for Mental Wellbeing
52 Walnut Tree Walk,
Tel: 020 7780 7300
Address:4 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE
Hours: Closes 4PM
Phone:020 3317 6904
Surrey GU16 7ER,
Telephone: 01276 454 150 SMS text: 07920 207 046
Trust Switchboard: 0300 5555 222
Address. Broadway House, 4-8 The Broadway,Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1BA
About Us | Recovery in Mind
- No5 closed from 17th pm – 4th Jan signpost to Kooth
- ARC Youth clinic – close 23rd til 4th January signpost to Kooth
- Davina Nicholson MBACP Accred
Dip Supervision - Clinical Lead
Time to Talk
4-8 The Broadway
We are closing at the end of counselling on 23rd December and re-opening on Tuesday 4th December
- MHST in Wokingham Closed: 27th, 28th Dec and then 3rd Jan.
Kate Pike - Senior Educational Psychologist Manager of Mental Health Support Team (Downs and JOG clusters)
Educational Psychology Service
West Berkshire Council
West Street House
Closed: 23rd, 24th, 30th and 31st December
- BFfC services over the Christmas period: As you know, non-essential services will operate up to 5pm on Thursday 23 December and will re-open at 9am on Tuesday 4 January. In order to support children, young people and their families who require urgent assistance, essential services will operate during normal hours on 24, 29, 30 and 31 December. Any urgent calls outside normal office hours, weekends or bank holidays, should be made to (0118) 937 3641. An information message will be put on the website for members of the public and this information has been shared with RBC.
- VCSs in Wokingham: Recovery College are closed and Involves Social Prescribers are off between Xmas and New Year. Samaritans will of course keep their support lines open over the Christmas period. The Arc, the local counselling service is closed from the 24th December to 4th January. Depression Xpression seem to have cancelled their physical meet ups on the 17th and 24th December but their website is not clear on online options. The Link Visiting Scheme are offering support on Xmas Day for those older people most isolated. Wokingham’s Salvation Army are likely to offer some outreach though their website is not offering an overview of their support offer.
- Breathing Space – open as usual: 24th, 25th, 26th 27th December and 31st December, 1st 2nd and 3rd January